France welcomes 82 million tourists on average every year from all over the globe. This is because it has something for everyone, which makes it the world’s number one tourist destination. From unbelievably beautiful historic sites, mesmerizing countryside to rich culture with foods and wines, it is perfect for travelling, adventure and vacation. As a country, France can easily be crowned with the title of having the most diversified natural environment in whole of the Europe! From the boulevards of Paris to the fashionable seaside resorts of the Côte d’Azur, France offers some of the most heavenly scenery in the world.
Popular tourist destinations of France – Eiffel Tower, St Tropez, Chamonix, Palace of Versailles, Mont Saint-Michel, Gorge du Verdon, Dune of Pyla, Chartres Cathedral
In order to visit France, tourists are required to apply for France Schengen Visa.
Process and Requirements for Tourist Visa to France:
- Download France Visa Application Form or France Schengen Visa Application Form. Fill all the accurate details and then print hard copy.
- 2 Photos of size 35mm (width) x 45mm (height) is to be attached. These passport sized photos must display facial features clearly with light background.
- Copies of a valid passport, for at least 6 months of applying, with two blank pages must be sent.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. However, it is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa.
- Travel Visa Insurance confirmation.
- A cover letter stating your purpose to visit Spain.
- Flight Ticket Reservation.
- Proof of your entire stay in France.
- Proof of Civil status (Birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc)
- Means of Subsistence- proof that you have sufficient funds to support your entire trip.
Other Documents that are required:
- If you are employed: Employment contract, Bank statements (6 months), Leave permission from the employer, Income Tax Payment/deduction receipts
- If you are self-employed: Copy of business license, Bank Statements, Income Tax Return
- If you are a student: No-objection certificate from school or university
- If retired: Pension statement for last 6 months