Frequently Asked Questions
Why Chopra Consultancy?
What is Australian skill select ?
- Our experts have extreme knowledge and they use their past experience to process your visa more smoothly.
- Our costs are transparent, no hidden costs and a proper organized system for visa processing.
- We pose fair and reasonable agreements to our customers and We conduct business in good faith.
- We offer very competitive price and flexible options for payment.
- We cater you with 24*7 customer support services where you can get answer to all your doubts and queries.
- We keep updating our clients with with latest immigration laws and news.
Skillselect is a service that allows skilled workers to apply online for skilled visa through an Expression of Interest (EOI). These migrants can then easily discovered and considered by Australian government or employers for skilled visas.What is Point based Visas?
There are various visas based on points system. There are some points that an individual has to score based on his education, age, skills etc to get the skilled migration visas and the business innovation and investment visa.
The points tested skilled migration visas – subclasses 189, 190 and 489 have a points test pass mark of 60 points. That means an applicant has to hit the score of 60 to get any of these visas:
What is Canada Federal skilled worker?
- Subclass 189 Skilled – Independent
- Subclass 190 Skilled – Sponsored
- Subclass 489 – Regional Nominated (Provisional)
- Subclass 188 Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional)
Canada Federal skilled worker is a one of the visa program designed by the Canadian Government according to which an individuals can apply for Canadian permanent residence visa on the basis of their abilities and skills. It is also point based program which requires you to pocket at least 67 points to qualify. The points can be marked on the basis of the following parameters:
How is work permit different from Canada Federal skilled worker?
- Educational Qualification
- Language Skills
- Work Experience
A work permit means a permission by Canadian government to live and work in Australia but you are not its resident. In this case you can stay for limited time and you are also restricted to the type of employment. It does not directly lead to Canadian PR but can act as a stepping stone to apply for PR.
On the other hand, Canadian Federal skilled worker visa allows the visa holder to live and work anywhere in canada besides enjoying all the privileges and facilities of the country as its citizen. After 3 years stay in Canada as its permanent resident, you can easily apply for its Citizenship and sponsor your family members for Canadian Permanent Resident status.Who all can I include in my application?
You must mention about your spouse/common-law partner/conjugal partner and any dependent children in your application form,. The child is considered as dependent only if s/he is under the age of 22 years. If they are 22 and older, they must be :
- full-time students and
- not have interrupted their education since the age of 22
Parents generally cannot be included in the application, and cannot currently be sponsored for Canadian PR. Citizenship and Immigration Canada(CIC) after on January 2nd, 2014 reopened the parental sponsorship program where Parents and grandparents are eligible for the parent and grandparent Super visa. So, in short, it is now possible for Canadian Permanent resident to sponsor the parents or grandparents to Canada.
Send a Message to our Support Team
Fill in the contact form below, we will respond as quickly as possible.