Australia Permanent Resident (PR) Visa information
Permanent Residency to Australia means to enter and settle in this oceanic country, permanently. Enjoy all the rights and privileges of the country without having a status of Australian citizen. Visa for permanent residency is mostly a desire of those people whose skills match the skills in the occupation list of Australia.AM I ELIGIBLE TO GET PR?
Benefits of Australian PR visa
By gaining the Australian PR, you will get numerous facilities such as:
- You can live and work in Australia for unlimited time
- You can gain any level of education whether it is school, graduate, post graduate or vocational education like domestic people
- You can enjoy subsidised healthcare services
- You will receive social security payments
- Further, you can apply for Australian citizenship after specific time
- You can sponsor your family member for permanent or temporary residency
To become eligible for Australian PR, you must have scored 60 points in total. These points are calculated on the basis of your educational qualification,work experience,language proficiency,age and many other factors. Further you must have worked in the occupation that is also included in the Australian Government occupation list so as to increase your visa approval percentage.
There are two types of occupation lists:
CSOL (Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List) :-If sponsored by any eligible relative or any state or territory government.
SOL(Skilled Occupation List): – If not sponsored by any eligible relative or any state or territory government.
Types of Visa subclasses:
Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
- This visa subclass is designed for those candidates whose skills, profession and knowledge is in demand of the country.
- This visa is granted on the basis of points scored by an individual.
- Visa Subclass 189 cater those who neither gain any sponsorship from state or territory of government of Australia nor from any relative residing in Australia.
- It permits the candidates to live and work in Australia and to enjoy all the facilities like health care, social security, education etc like others do.
- Further it allows these people to apply for the Australian citizenship after specific time period
State Sponsored Visa Subclass 190
- Visa Subclass 190 is a good choice for all such candidates whose skills are in high demand of particular state or territory of the country and also mentioned in the independent states occupation list.
- This visa is also known as invitation based visa
- The candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria of visa subclass 189 apply for this visa
- A candidate must have 60 points to attain this visa. The points are based on your age, qualification, work experience and English language test score.
- Getting visa subclass 190, you are ready to live and work in Australia and can also apply for Australian citizenship after specific time period after living in Australia
Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (SubClass 489)
- SubClass 489 visa is a temporary visa granted for 4 years to the applicants who possess the skills and abilities required by a some specific states or territories of Australia but cannot fulfill the criteria of visa subclass 189
- Their skills are listed in the independent states occupation list
- This visa is also known as invitation based visa which allows an individual to live and work in Australia for 4 years.
- The visa holder of this subclass can travel number of times in the validation period
- The applicant can also apply for the permanent residency.
Hope, you get the enough information regarding Permanent residency visa in Australia. If you are really passionate to go to Australia for permanent settlement then visit us. Let us help you to make your dream true.