United Kingdom (UK) Permanent Resident (PR) Visa information
UK is a well developed nation , stands on number five on the world’s largest economy list. It’s economy is dependent on high income so it is the world’s largest financial center. It has unique social and political network. Public enjoys large number of facilities and access advanced technology.
UK have always been a famous place preferred by Indians since many years and it is still a popular choice for Indians to live, work and settle. UK Permanent Resident status allows international immigrants to settle permanently in the country. The individual with UK Permanent Residency can live and enjoy all the rights of the country like its citizen.AM I ELIGIBLE TO GET PR?
Why large number of Indians move to UK?
Every year, numerous Indians move to UK due to it’s tempting environment and opportunities. Some of them are explained below:
- The United Kingdom stands on number five on the world’s economy list
- The UK top the world’s financial centers due to its high-income economy
- The UK has been the most beloved immigration destination for internationals and hence, large number of people move to UK every year.
- It homes people from diverse communities, cultures and traditions.
- UK has set a permanent seat in UNO and in addition to this, it also holds a membership of various recognized international organizations like WTO, NATO, G7, G8, G20
- The UK is placed high on Human Development Index.
Benefits after earning UK’s permanent residency
- UK’s Permanent resident can access public funds
- An individual’s family can also join him, after he gains UK PR
- You can live and work in UK without any constraints
- A PR holders pay the institutional fees as its home student.
What is ILR?
ILR (Indefinite leave to remain) is similar to a permanent residency (PR) in UK. It grants an immigration status to the international person to live, study and take employment in UK without any time limit or restriction.
Who can apply for ILR?
To get UK PR, it’s required that you have lived in UK for 5 years with visa, under one of the following categories
- Tier 1
- Tier 2 of the points-based system: This visa is for the skilled professionals overseas who have been offered a job in United Kingdom
- Representative of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organization
- Private servant in a diplomatic household
- Domestic worker in a private household
- Overseas government employee
- Self-employed lawyer
- UK ancestry
- Highly skilled migrant under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP)
- Retired person of independent means
- Sole representative of an overseas firm
One can also apply for UK PR if you have a family member or a partner who is a British citizenship.
How to apply for UK PR or ILR
In addition to the above guidelines and requirements, there are some points that need to be kept in mind before you apply for visa under PR category of UK. If your application remains incomplete or any information found missing, this may lead to rejection and you waste your precious time, efforts and money as well. This problem may occur while gathering or sorting of documents, some procedural facts or other required information. So, if you do not want to delay your process or you don’t want to face any visa rejection, then you should definitely visit reliable and experienced immigration consultants.
Chopra Consultancy is a reputed immigration consultancy that processes PR visa cases for different countries like Canada, Australia, UK, USA and New Zealand. It has an expert team that possesses 8+ years of experience which makes your file rejection chances equal to null. We have been guiding students for last 8 years and provided excellent student visa support.
You can contact us via below provided assessment form and we’ll revert you back with your query as soon as possible. We can suggest you whether you are eligible to go or not and provide the most appropriate advise.
You may contact the Immigration Expert at Chopra Consultancy or can fill the free assessment form available on its website to get the vital help and assistance regarding filing a visa application under the most suitable category and getting a guaranteed approval well within time.