Need a break from your hectic schedule? How about travelling to a new place then? Well, here we are going to tell you about a fascinating place where you will get some amazing experiences and that will surely go down your memory lane.
New Zealand, a country with only 5% human population is famous the world over for each unique array of attraction. People love to travel to New Zealand because there is little something for everyone. Once you are in New Zealand, it is not easy to pick the places to travel. So, when you travel to New Zealand, don’t forget to visit these top 10 places to Visit in New Zealand:
1. Queenstown:To have a wonderful experience, you can’t get anywhere else, start in the Queenstown. Explore Queenstown with skiing, skydiving, bungee jumping and, river rafting. People also experience a unique dining experience at this special place.
2. Bay of Islands: A heaven combining 144 islands is truly mesmerizing. This tremendous spot is especially for adventurous lovers, also for those who want to experience the underwater world.
3. Auckland: Visitors come to Auckland city to learn about history and culture.This auspicious place is known for its vibrant culture and filled with incredible natural wonders. One should surely visit one tree hill, sky tower, and the iconic Auckland museum.
4. Willington: Willington hold a special place in the eyes of tourists. Some iconic attractions in Willington are cable car, Zealandia, the weta cave, and botanic garden. This place is indeed a coolest little capital.
5. Canterbury and The West Coast: Far from the usual hustle and bustle, one can enjoy great horse treks and walks in this place. Tourist attractions in this unique place are: ‘Garden city’ Christchurch, shimmering glaciers, and lush west coast rainforests.
6. Nelson and Marlborough: Kaikoura is the place which is famed for whale-watching tours where people observe the marine life. The largest Wairau valley vineyard is the best wine region, Marlborough sounds is the place which can be seen by bicycle and sea kayak or on foot.
7. White Island: The land covered in fine grey powder looks like the color of mars. You can reach in this surprising place by helicopter or boat.
8. Hamilton: New Zealand’s largest inland city is a gateway to the beautiful scenery. There are attractive parks and gardens which are bordered by the river. One can also visit Waikato Stadium and Seddon Park.
9. Abel Tasman National Park: This perfect destination is preferred by locals as well as visitors. Hiking, Kayaking, and sailing are super popular in this park.
10. Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty: This incredible beach has some awesomeness which attracts the visitors. You can either Walk around the beach and relax or reward yourself with the panoramic views of Tauranga Harbor.
Create some special memories by visiting these top 10 places to visit in New Zealand that you will never forget. We hope that your decision to go New Zealand will become one of the most memorable experiences of your life. If you have any query and need some assistance, then you can visit Chopra Consultancy and our staff will assist you.