Germany has incredible natural beauty, spellbinding history and culture to offer to its tourists. Small towns, historic cities, accompanied by forests and mountains, all blend together to construct ultimate adventure vacation for its tourists. On the other hand, those wanting to sightseeing or experience the arts can head to the metropolitan areas, and those looking to engage in recreational activities should visit places such as the Bavarian Alps, the Black Forest, or the Mosel Valley. There are lovely old cathedrals and grand palaces to visit and various smaller towns and villages, to witness centuries-old traditions.
Popular tourists destinations in Germany: Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, Cologne Cathedral, The beautiful Black Forest, Neuschwanstein Castle, Miniatur Wunderland, The Rhine Valley, Museum Island, Zugspitze Massif, King’s Lake, City of Rothenburg, Spectacular Sanssouci Park, Insel Mainau, The Berlin Wall
Process and Requirements for Tourist Visa to Germanny:
- Download Germany Visa Application Form or Germany Schengen Visa Application Form. Fill all the accurate details and then print hard copy.
- 2 Photos of size 35mm (width) x 45mm (height) is to be attached. These passport sized photos must display facial features clearly with light background.
- Copies of a valid passport, for at least 6 months of applying, with two blank pages must be sent.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. However, it is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa.
- Travel Visa Insurance confirmation.
- A cover letter stating your purpose to visit Germany. And this should cover entire plan of your stay.
- Flight Ticket Reservation.
- Proof of your entire stay in Germany.
- Proof of Civil status (Birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc)
- Proof of residence (such as license, utility bills)
- Means of Subsistence- proof that you have sufficient funds to support your entire trip.
Other Documents that are required:
- If you are employed: Employment contract, Bank statements (6 months), Leave permission from the employer, Income Tax Payment/deduction receipts
- If you are self-employed: Copy of business license, Bank Statements, Income Tax Return
- If you are a student: No-objection certificate from school or university. In case you are a minor, a form is to submitted signed by both parents.
- If retired: Pension statement for last 6 months