Birthplace of western culture, Italy is home to Europe’s richest and craziest culture. Offering delicious cuisine, hub of trendy fashion industry, luxury sports cars and motorcycles, diverse regional cultures and dialects. It is known for its beautiful coast, alpine lakes and mountain ranges. Aside from this, Italy is the world’s largest wine producer and tourists find it fascinating to taste some of the best ones.
Popular tourist destinations in Italy: Colosseum, Venice, Pompeii, The Leaning Tower of Pisa, Lake Como, The Amalfi Coast, Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Cinque Terre, The Vatican City, The Roman Forum, St Mark’s Basilica, The Pantheon
Process and Requirements Tourist Visa to Italy:
- Download Italy Visa Application Form or Italy Schengen Visa Application Form. Fill all the accurate details and then print hard copy.
- 2 Photos of size 35mm (width) x 45mm (height) is to be attached. These passport sized photos must display facial features clearly with light background.
- Copies of a valid passport, for at least 3 months of applying, with two blank pages must be sent.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. However, it is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa.
- Travel Visa Insurance confirmation within Italy.
- A cover letter stating your purpose to visit Italy.
- Flight Ticket Reservation (If applicable).
- Proof of your entire stay in Italy.
- Proof of Civil status (Birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc)
- Means of Subsistence- proof that you have sufficient funds to support your entire trip.
- For stays up to 5 days – 269.90 Euros (one person)/ 212.81 Euros (two or more)
- For stays up to 6-10 days – Daily amount is 44.99 Euros (one person)/ 26.33 Euros (two or more)
- For stays up to 11-20 days – 51.64 Euros (one person)/ 25.82 Euros (two or more) Plus daily amount is 36.67 Euros (one person)/ 22.21 Euros (two or more)
- For stays over 20 days – 206.58 Euros (one person)/ 118.79 Euros (two or more) Plus daily amount is 27.89 Euros (one person)/ 17.04 Euros (two or more)
Other Documents that are required:
- If you are employed: Employment contract, Bank statements (6 months), Leave permission from the employer, Income Tax Payment/deduction receipts
- If you are self-employed: Copy of business license, Bank Statements, Income Tax Return
- If you are a student: No-objection certificate from school or university
- If retired: Pension statement for last 6 months